ariMarketing has the mastery and experience to guide all of your blogging efforts, whether you want to build a following for your own blog, or want to get more exposure through bloggers.
Anyone can be a publisher in today’s society, and bloggers have taken advantage of this technology to turn the media world upside down. Whether you like it or not, blogging is here to stay and intelligent marketers must understand how to master them. Bloggers (as a group) are less concerned with journalistic integrity than traditional media and are more interested in writing about topics that they are passionate about.
It’s not uncommon for us to come across tons of relevant blogs throughout our link building research that can be reviewed for sponsorship, press release, or other options that will help your site gain visibility and link popularity.
Using your Own Brand to Engage Prospects and Customers
Consider what you can do with a blog if you’re thinking about starting one:
- Keep in touch with clients on a more casual level
- Respond frequently asked questions to educate consumers and prospects
- Bring some personality to your business
- Write content that is well-ranked by search engines to generate leads
- Obtain top ranks for your company name to protect your internet reputation
Although a regular website can accomplish many of these objectives, blogs provide a flexible structure to add content, and can be far more entertaining than a website. As a result, we’ve created a number of blogs to assist our clients in engaging their customers and prospects more effectively.
“I FIGURED THAT IF I SAID IT ENOUGH, I WOULD CONVINCE THE WORLD THAT I REALLY WAS THE GREATEST.”
– Muhammad Ali
Thought Leadership & Social Media Integration
A blog is an excellent tool for establishing yourself as an industry thought leader and publishing original content that people will want to share. Offering quality information on a blog allows you to stand out from the crowd, and can serve as a beneficial resource for both your consumers and your SEO efforts.
- Blogs provide your business a voice that is always connecting with your audience on a more casual level
- With the option to simply remark and allow readers to repost information to their personal social sites, blogs inherently encourage interaction and social sharing.
- Blogs give your firm a face and position certain people as experts… especially now that authorship tags are available
- Blogs become invaluable content houses and articles will drive traffic far beyond their publish date
Blog content can include a wide variety of information ranging from tips to videos, memes, articles, and more. ariMarketing can work with your team to discover opportunities for meaningful content and develop strategies for how to push that content out through multiple channels.
What We Do
- Develop Blogging Strategies
- Design & Integrate Blogs into One’s Website
- Develop Engaging Content – Articles, Imagery, Infographics, Videos
- Monitor Other Blogs and interact